From Washouts to Wildlife Corridors: It’s In Our Routine
At FOWLER, we manage highway closures and the general routine maintenance typical of the areas we serve (like a beaver dam washing out a highway – does it get more Canadian than that?)
We fix and maintain:
- Seasonal maintenance (cutting grass)
- Brushing (cutting and limbing trees)
- Rock scaling and clean-up
- Removal of debris, garbage, and roadkill
- Signage damage due to general wear and tear
- Wildlife corridors (deer drops and the wildlife detection grids that our electricians maintain)
- Pedestrian overpasses (Weber’s in Orillia or the bypass area in North Bay, for example)
Anything that happens on the highway falls under our list of Highway Maintenance responsibilities. If it’s an infrastructure problem, we call our Civil Construction team to resolve it as quickly as possible.
From maintenance to infrastructure, we have a robust, industry-driven understanding of what it takes to get the job done. Our team members' overarching motto is we don’t stop until it’s finished.
We understand the requirements of each task we tackle and take pride in applying maximum effort to minimize inconvenience on your end.
This means we will work 24/7 – through nights, holidays, and every kind of weather to make your roads fully traversable again in the timeliest manner possible.